We would like to invite you to contribute in the Scholars Research Library Journals at the www.scholarsresearchlibrary.com. It will maintain a rapid editorial procedure and a rigorous peer-review system. Because it contains open access journals, papers published in Scholars Research Library Journals will receive very high publicity.
We would also like to invite you to be as:
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in
Scholars Research Library Journals. We invite advanced methodologies and strategies applied in your research experiences for the present generation which will help the young researchers as their valuable references for publication in Scholars Research Library Journals. Your genuine research work are cordially inviting for our successful publication of successive editions. For preparing the manuscript for submission please find the ‘Authors Guideline’.
Member of Editorial/Advisory Board
We would like to invite you to contribute in the Scholars Research Library Journals as member of our honorary Editorial/Advisory Board.
Become A Reviewer
Reviewing a manuscript written by a fellow scientist is a privilege. It is also an exciting and enjoyable educational experience. However, it is also a time-consuming responsibility. Scholars Research Library and its editors, authors, and readers therefore appreciate your willingness to accept this responsibility and your dedication.
If you are interested in reviewing manuscripts for Scholars Research Library Journals, we would like to invite you for participation.
Important point for reviewers
- To be selected as a reviewer, you must have published articles in peer-reviewed journals. The experience of publishing provides a reviewer with the basis for preparing a thorough, objective review.
- It is critical to be a regular reader of the five to six empirical journals that are most central to the area or journal for which you would like to review. Current knowledge of recently published research provides a reviewer with the knowledge base to evaluate a new submission within the context of existing research.
- To select the appropriate reviewers for each manuscript, the editor needs detailed information. Please include your vita with your letter. In your letter, please identify that for which Scholars Research Library Journal(s) you are interested in and describe your area of expertise. Be as specific as possible.
- Reviewing a manuscript takes time (2-6 hours per manuscript reviewed). If you are selected to review a manuscript, be prepared to invest the necessary time to evaluate the manuscript thoroughly.
- Reviewer should submit the report within 7 days after receiving the manuscript.
Registering as a Peer Reviewer
For becoming the reviewer for Scholars Research Library Journals,You need to send your detailed profile and list of your published articles alongwith the areas which you will be willing to provide review for at the following email id: